Resetter Epson L200 & The methods:
1. Turn on Epson L200 and make sure Epson L200 Connected to computer and
had installed driver.
2. The do Resetter Epson L200 with double click file "Adjprogram.exe"
3. Click " Accept" Particular Adjusment mode - Choose "Waste Ink Pad Counter Reset"
click " Check" - More " Main Pad Counter , Fl Box Counter , ink tube Counter"
then click - Initialization - " Finish
4. The next step turn of Epson L200, then take of power cable.
5. The last step take on power cable and turn on, wait for a second till Epson L200 be normally.